Friday, 24 April 2009

Italy at Easter







Happy Belated Easter!

I spent my holidays in Rome, Italy with my Mom, Brother and Stepdad. It was beautiful weather and i did couple of drawings. One was Monster Park built by a crazy count after his wife died. It was lost in the forest for a hundred years till someone found it and bought it and made it back into a beautiful park. Great place to visit, sit and draw. Then there are some pictures of family memebers and some quick sketches of buildings. During my visit to Monster Park Olli gave me some good news over the phone. I have gotten into Royal College of Art to study MA in Animation. I am so excited about it. And lastly I included my design for an Easter card which I intended to send out but due to me lacking my computer it didn't get sent out.
I'll be posting some more illustration work soon!

1 comment: