Simple answer- busy and lazy. Olli has been graduating and I've been his personal assistant all this time so it hasn't give me much time with my own work. Also I've been trying to work hard on saving up so I am doing longer hours at work to save up for RCA. I have been deferred so me and Olli ( if everything is going according to plan) will be moving to India in September for the next 6 months. We will be living in Goa and working on a documentary, building a museum/archive and living like a hippy. Lazy because once Olli was done with work we flew to Cyprus where i lazed around on the beach and slept a lot. I have been gathering inspiration online so I might start drawing now. This blog is amazing http://blogdelanine.blogspot.com/ and i wish mine would look like that!
Look out for more work!
Kuhu te Goas täpsemalt plaanite minna? Käisime Atsiga seal eelmise aasta novembris.
ReplyDeleteKui Palolemi satute, soovitan teile võtta kindlasti ühendust Joe Fernandesega. Väga vahva tüüp, kes on teile nõus näitama ja seletama kindlasti paljutki.