

I find drawing easier if I do it in public. I know most people don't but it also makes me stop being so lazy and all the movement around you inspires you to draw. At work we have had pub visits once a month now all over London in different pubs. People go there early afternoon and start drinking, eating and merry making. I sit and draw so here are some examples. First one is from a pub in North London and the other one is Samir and Rory in Greenwich.
my first published portrait :)
ReplyDeleteHaha this is great. I could tell who it was before i read it. Whats going on with Samir's eye? Is he drunk?
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone's drunk yet but then again I only arrived. Samir is my muse.
ReplyDeletePublic drawing is fab!..love your work greeto.
ReplyDeletegood looking friends you have :D
ReplyDelete